2009년 9월 23일 수요일

I'm Mark and I am studying in Iskl. One month is over and that mean August is over, I start with my other friends and it's excite that I start new month also I sad because one month is gone. And I had new friend in my ESL classroom and her name is Rachel but I don't like her that much for friend because she is fat and ugly but I have to be good at her because it's teacher. I finally start my September first and now it's September 7th but September is so exciting than August and it's huge than huge. But I have to do many that I thought, it's more harder so I should do my best work in ESL and other class like science or math. I had hard time at first in middle school but my friends helped me and I grow up like adult. I have to do my best in September and I have to go to high school and college myself.

I worry about my study because I don't like to read books or writing like diary so I'm worry but I have to keep practise reading and writing eveyday and it's best to make myself to famous person in the world.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기