2009년 11월 8일 일요일

Good Bye First Trimester!!

1st Trimester is over!! I did my first ISAS test and it was little be hard, I tested on October. ISAS meaning is international school assessment. If there are another ISAS test, I will going to do better work.

In 1st Trimester, I did project about Early human in my ESL class. My partners were Rachel and Sungyun but we ruin our project because we read only sentences and we didn't look at our classmates. And that's our big mistakes in our project of Early Human.

In 1st Trimester, my ESL teacher mrs. Naraje always telling me that detalis ar most important when we wiriting our sentences and paraghraphs. So I am writing with a lots of add detalis to do not scold from our ESL teacher

In 1st Trimester, I learned many things at high schoolers and 7 graders and 8 graders. I recycled the paper and can that are empty. I have to work hard in 2nd Trimester. I have to improve my work and my writing.

There is H1N1 when I started to study in middle shool. It was so dangerous so I checked my temperature and I handed in the sheet of paper. But in our school Iskl, we found infected person in our school and we have to careful now too because H1N1 get more dangerous so we have to prepare for that in school and outside.






































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기