First Bali Trip
Only one day left to start our holiday but I felt happiness and sadness. Secondly, I am going to have a really fun and amazing trip. This year a lot thing happened. Suddenly I opened my eyes and it was January 10 and I thought the time went quickly. I felt I wanted to play with school friends. However, I went to Bali and had a lot of fun.
In the first day of Bali, we went to a beach that was in front of our resort. When we saw in the distance, it was really clean and bluish but when we saw on the sand, it’s really dirty. There were so many trash and fifty thousand even they were floating in the ocean. When I saw the things that were floating in the ocean, my mind was very sophisticated and in my mind, I thought, it was global warming so we just came back to resort with our empty hand and dryish clothes.
My friend and I went to fitness club to borrow two triggers. But after we borrowed the two triggers, we didn’t know how to go forward and turn. So the helper came to us and helped us to get use to it. Finally we could ride as pro because the helper helped us. I suggested to my friend about going to the r ad that was in front of beach. We decided to ride the triggers and we rode o triggers along the beach and it was like a movie film.
In the last day of night, my family and my friend’s family were eating seafood. My friend and I ordered 2 bottles of coke, I think we were naughty we planned to dig a vast hole. I was finding species of leave and that time my friend was digging the hole with his hand. I couldn’t find any leaves so I just helped to dig thProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0
hole. Parents called us to go to resort so we stopped digging and we buried the cokes in the hole. We went into the dark and blue ocean but when we showed our hands to our parents, it was very wizened. I thought I would not do someone hurt but I was very naughty as I don’t have any of soul in my body.
It was very exciting trip and remembrance Christmas holiday because I got a new things and I learned a new thing about global warming. I had warm and hot weather every day. I didn’t buy anything in Bali but I was really happy even I don’t have presents for Christmas. But I enjoyed my vacation.
You might want to change your blog title from August is Over to something more general. You can have different postings under this blog. Let me know if you need help.
답글삭제PICTURES?