Mark
1.
Today I had an unsolved day because my friend is bad tennis player but he became a qualifier in the tennis game and when I look at him playing tennis, he was really different person. But he seems like he couldn’t unpreparedness because he has a game next week. I was curious what will happen next week so I feel really interested in the tennis game even I’m not playing next week.
2.
I had a joyful day on Saturday because I visited Paul’s house to sleepover with him. There were many friends, Daniel, Chris and Harry. But while I was playing with them, I got a scratch. However, we couldn’t figure out who did it. After a few moments, Daniel said to me with hesitating voice “I’m sorry.” After he said, he gave me an ointment. I thought Daniel has a loyalty that I didn’t know.
3.
On Saturday, I went to MPO for band trip which is in KLCC. There were a lot of school friends and there were students who were from another school. I walked many stairs and I reached at the entrance and I got instruction. After I got the instruction, I entered. I sat down. The musicians came out and played songs but the songs seem really awkward. After I heard many songs for hour, I regretted a lot and I felt, I had
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기