1) Think about what you have learned in Chapters 4-7 before you begin this blog.
2) Identify 3 environmental factors you would look for before you build your own small village.
3) Write a short explanation for each environmental factor describing why they are important
for the survival of your village.
Example: I would look for a river...(give details)
Environmental Factor 1: I might look for the river which is very clean and clear enough to see the rocks and fish. Why I might look for this feature first because for example, one day you landed in the desert, what are you going to look for first? Of course water. I hope I might look for the lake because if I look for the river, I can’t able to hook up a big fish.
Environmental Factor 2: I might look for the forest because if I find the forest, I can make the tools or house with woods like an axe and spear and cabin to sleep or rest. Also I have many benefits if I find it. I could able to eat the fruits that are fresh as like an ice. I also could make the canal with tools.
Environmental Factor 3: I might look for a flat and fertile surface to grow plants which is spotted near my canal. The reasons that I might need to look for these because if I find the place like desert, I couldn’t able to grow the plants and I might suffer in hunger. Also if I find the place that far away with my canal, it will take me ages of year to transfer the bottles of water from lake to my surface.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기